Diane M. Coffey is a Senior Advisor for Media, Marketing and Public Affairs. She joined the Firm in 1996.
Ms. Coffey came to PJ SOLOMON from The Dreyfus Corporation where she was Vice President of Corporate Communications and Co-Portfolio Manager of The Dreyfus Third Century Fund, a social investing stock fund. Prior to her tenure at Dreyfus, Ms. Coffey served as the Chief of Staff in City Hall to New York Mayor Edward I. Koch. Simultaneously, in 1987, she served as the Acting Commissioner of Cultural Affairs. She had previously been Mr. Koch’s Administrative Assistant in Washington with responsibility for the operations of his Capitol Hill office during his tenure as a Member of Congress.
Ms. Coffey received a B.A. in Government from Manhattanville College.
- Director, Virtus Investment Partners, Inc.
- Member, National Association of Corporate Directors
Previous Professional Affiliations
- Trustee, Central Park Conservancy
- Trustee, Manhattanville College
- Member, 2001 Transition Team, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg
- Vice Chairman, Jazz At Lincoln Center
- Trustee, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- Trustee, Gracie Mansion Conservancy
- Director, New York City Public Private Initiatives, Inc.
- Chair, Fund for the City of New York – Sloan Public Service Awards Selection Panel
- (Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City)