MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
EXPERT ADVICE IN COMPLEX TRANSACTIONS
Merger & Acquisition advice is the core of PJ SOLOMON’s advisory services. Our bankers have unparalleled M&A track records in the sectors they cover, providing comprehensive strategic solutions, tailored to generate long-term shareholder value.
In addition to our core coverage sectors, we have dedicated M&A bankers specializing in complex public and private M&A, cross-border assignments and activist defense.
PJ SOLOMON’s merger & acquisition services include:
- Evaluating financial and strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value
- Developing appropriate merger & acquisition strategies and criteria
- Executing on sales and strategic divestitures
- Providing expert valuation analyses
- Advising on strategy, structuring, timing and transaction negotiations
CROSS-BORDER M&A CAPABILITIES
As companies increasingly operate in a global landscape, acquisition activity beyond local borders is often contemplated as a means to grow market share and expand one’s customer base. Whether the goal is to pursue international acquisitions or raise capital in foreign markets, we are uniquely positioned to provide comprehensive strategic and financing solutions, and leverage a global network to yield optimal results.
PJ SOLOMON AND NATIXIS: SEAMLESS CROSS-BORDER M&A COORDINATION
As an independently operated affiliate of Natixis, part of Groupe BPCE and a top 20 global bank, we bring seamless coordination to all cross-border assignments – leveraging M&A expertise, financing capabilities and relationship networks in key locations worldwide and across industry sectors.
- 300+ M&A Professionals with Corporate & Investment Banking offices throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific
- Top bankers in local geographic coverage areas who pair industry expertise with local knowledge, perspective and relationships
- Capital raising for acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, restructurings and recapitalizations
- Significant cross-border transaction experience complemented by multi-currency funding capabilities
NEWS & INSIGHTS
Special Insights: Shifting Gears in the Automotive Aftermarket: Putting 2020 in the Rearview Mirror and Revving Up for 2021
GLOBAL EXPERTISE FROM OUR NATIXIS PARTNERSHIP
Today, PJ SOLOMON is an independently-run affiliate of Natixis, part of Groupe BPCE, a top ten European and top 20 global bank. Our partnership provides our clients with global coverage across the Americas, EMEA and APAC.